Contoh Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA Semester 1 – Di tingkat SMA, materi Bahasa Inggris yang dipelajari oleh para siswa sudah sangat beragam dengan tingkatan yang lebih tinggi. Khususnya saat para siswa berada di kelas 12 SMA, mereka belajar berbagai jenis teks pendek dan teks panjang, berbagai macam grammar, dan juga kosakata dengan tingkatan yang lebih tinggi. Berikut adalah contoh soal Bahasa Inggris kelas 12 SMA semester 1.
I. Read the text below. Fill in the blanks with correct prepositions in the bracket.
I complain so much. 1. _______ fact, it is one of my bad habits. It is funny, because when we do things, we don’t notice it because it’s us who are doing it, but when others do the same, we are not aware 2. _______ it immediately.
When I complain, I do not think 3. _______ that the other person may be annoyed 4. _______ me because of it until they actually point it 5. _______ to me. But when someone is complaining on and off 6. _______ me, I think ot myself: “Oh God, make them shut up, please.”
7. _______ , this is so annoying. But when I do it, I only think afterwards about what I have said, and often I say things that other people do not need to know, for example that I have some problems with my mental health. 8. ________ the other hand, everyone needs someone to listen 9. ________ their problems, 10. ________ to now, I always thought it was normal, I have noticed it to be annoying when others do it.
So, I guess I will have to change my attitude.
II. Put the verbs into the correct Simple Present Tense forms.
Supercells (be) 11. _____ rotating updrafts within severe thunderstorms; they (be) 12. ______ big, and extremely scrary. They can appear anywhere in the world given the right meteorological conditions, but most of the times they (appear) 13. ______ in the reat Plains of the US, (last) 14. ______ generally 2-3 hours and they sometimes (split) 15. ______ in 2, wih the two resulting storms going on opposite directions.
The supercells usually (produce) 16. _______ huge amounts of hail, torrential rainfall, strong winds, and substantial downbursts and they (be) 17. ______ often carriers of giant hail. There are a shole lot of technical details left to be said. Scientists are very interested in supercells, because, as you can guess, they (be) 18. ______ really dangerous.
III. Match each word with its definition.
19. The process of separating individual components from a mixture on the basis of the chemical of physical properties that make them different from other components.
20. Purify a liquid by boiling it and then considering its vapor, or undergo purification in this way.
21. Produce a purer form of something by removing the impurities from it.
22. Obtain something from a source, usually by separating it out from other material.
23. Mixable; describes two or more liquids that can be mixed together.
24. Material, originally suspended in a liquid, that settles at the bottom of the liquid when it is left standing for a long time.
25. In an unprocessed condition.
IV. Read the text. Then asnwer TRUE of FALSE.
Miscible liquids are completely soluble in each other. This means two liquids mix to form one liquid. A mixture of miscible liquid can be separated by fractional distillation. This is done using a fractioning column.
Take this experiment as an example. It is aimed to obtain ethanol from a mixture of ethanol and water. First. Set up the apparatus as shown. Then boil the mixture of ethanol and water in the flask. You will first collect the liquid, which is ethanol, that is distilled out at 78o C.
26. Miscible liquids have their special features. ____
27. Two liquids are mixed into one by fractional distillation. ____
28. A fractioning column uses fractional distillation to separate liquids. ____
29. The main idea of Paragraph 2 is the process of distillation. ____
30. The liquid in the last sentence refers to ethanol. ____
(Source: English Zone for Senior High School StudentsYear XII)
7. In fact
Demikianlah contoh soal Bahasa Inggris kelas 12 semester 1. Semoga contoh soal tersebut dapat bermanfaat bagi teman – teman semua. Terima kasih.
Contoh Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 11 SMA Semester 2
Contoh Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 11 SMA Semester 1
Contoh Soal Bahasa Inggris Kelas 10 SMA Semester 1