Contoh Soal Ujian Nasional Bahasa Inggris SMA – Ketika para siswa mendengar kata Ujian Nasional, yang ada dalam benak mereka adalah rasa takut akan kelulusan mereka. Sebenarnya, Ujian Nasional tidaklah begitu menakutkan jika kita sudah mempersiapkan diri. Salah satu cara untuk mempersiapkan diri adalah dengan banyak berlatih soal. Berikut adalah contoh soal Ujian Nasional Bahasa Inggris SMA.
Choose the best answer!
1. Arrange the following sentences to form a sequential paragraph.
1) Print a script to check if the ink flows.
2) Prepare sheets of tissue paper to clean any droplets.
3) Clean the cartridge using tissue paper and replace it in the printer.
4) Remove the empty cartridge from your printer and close the printer door.
5) Purchase a suitable ink refill kit from a stationery store.
6) Next, refill the cartridge using the syringe privided. Fill up the cartridge sufficiently to avoid leakage.
7) Locate the fill hole on the top of the cartridge and pierce it with a sharp needle.
8) Let me tell you how to refill a cartridge.
The correct arrangement of the above sentences is …
2. Arrange the following sentences to forma sequential paragraph.
1) It is so much better now, since it has new classrooms.
2) In many occasions, she always helped me solve my proble,s.
3) I also remembered when I fell, chasing my friend.
4) This morning I stood at the gate of my elementary school.
5) I spent my happy days with my friends or six years.
6) I remembered when I was nearly seven years old and studied here.
7) It is such an unforgettable childhood and I miss all those sweet memories.
8) I could never forget my calm and smart friend, Lidia, who just sat in the alley watching her friends playing.
The correct arrangement of the above sentences is …
This text is for questions number 3 to 5.
Much of what we throw away could be reused. Recycling puts garbage to good use. Recycling helps preserve precious resources because it saves on the use of raw materials and energy. It also reduces pollution caused when waste is dumped.
Glass can be remolded. This is better than making fresh glass from raw materials, but it is even better to reuse bottles and jars. Metals can be recycld by being remolded and reused. Metals such as aluminium from tins and cans which are part of household waste can be recycled. Scraps from cars provide a source of metals for recycling.
Paper is easy to recycle. Every home and office should have a paper recycling routine. Plastics are the worst problem because they are not biodrgradable, as they do not break down. They are difficult to recycle and cause harmful pollution when burned. It is important to use as little plastic as possible. We should only use plastic that can be recycled or is biodegradable.
In conclusion, recycling is very useful.
3. What is the topic of the text?
a. The benefits of recycling unused materials.
b. The down sides of recycling unused materials.
c. The major materials that can be recycled.
d. The reasons why we need to be clean.
e. The definition of recycling.
4. The following items can be recycled safely, EXCEPT …
5. From the text we can conclude that …
a. We should dump rubbish
b. We should use decomposed materials
c. We should burn rubbish in dustbins
d. We should use durable plastics
e. We must not to use paper as it intensifies illegal logging
This text is for questions 6 and 7.
HOUSE FOR SALE!
90 m2 house with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, family room, carport, ceramic floor.
Location: near market, clinic, sports centre and bus station.
Only 15 minutes to the city centre.
Suitable for young couples.
Rp 285,000,000.00 (negotiable)
Shown by appoinment only.
Please call 082278493493, no SMS.
6. Which of the following statements is TRUE?
a. A prospect buyer may see the place without any appointment.
b. Facilities offered are 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a garage.
c. The house is located in a strategic place.
d. The house is only offered to young couples.
e. The price is fixed.
7. Here are the reasons a person is interested to buy the house, EXCEPT …
a. It is big
b. The price may be lower
c. The seller can be contacted
d. It has complete facilities
e. It has a sports centre
This text is for questions 8 and 9.
Please be informed that out business has just grown abundant with orders from abroad. Consequently, all production staff are invited to work over time until 8 p.m. everyday, except Saturday. Work will end at 6 p.m. on Saturday. Dinner will be provided. This programme will end after work.
Anyone with urgent business may skip work after receiving their supervisor or manager’s consent. Please keep your bodies fit and healthy.
Let’s get to work for a prosperous living! Thank you.
8. What is the purpose of the announcement?
a. To ask the production staff to work over time.
b. To inform about working hours being extended for all employees.
c. To inform that production staff salaries will be raised.
d. To explain that the factory will be expanded to over capacity.
e. To inform that the factory will be closed immediately due to lack of orders.
9. Based on the text we can conclude that …
a. All employees have to work over time
b. Working hours on Saturday will be the same as other days’
c. The production staff have to eat in the canteen
d. Supervisors may permit employees to skip their jobs
e. No production staff are allowed to skip their jobs
10. Where do readers probably read such a text?
Based on the meeting of the board of directors, there will be a structural change in the board of directors and managers, effective from January 1, 2017. It is expected that the change wil make our company better.
a. At school
b. In a restaurant
c. In a shopping centre
d. In a company
e. In a store
Demikianlah contoh soal Ujian Nasional Bahasa Inggris SMA. Semoga contoh soal tersebut dapat membantu teman-teman menghadapi Ujian Nasional dengan baik. Semoga bermanfaat!