Puluhan Soal Bahasa Inggris Tipe Fill In The Blank – Mempelajari Bahasa Inggris dapat dilakukan dengan menjawab soal – soal Bahasa Inggris. Dengan menjawab soal, selain menambah ilmu kita juga dapat menambah kosakata Bahasa Inggris. Ada banyak jenis soal Bahasa Inggris yang sering kita temui, contohnya Multiple Choice, Fill in the Blank, dan Essay. Berikut adalah contoh soal Fill in the Blank Bahasa Inggris.
I. Fill in the blank by choosing the correct MODAL VERBS!
1. She was not very well. You … have visited her.
c. Ought to
2. He promised he … go beyond the river.
a. Would not
b. Ought not to
c. Should not
3. She should be here by now. She … have got lost!
4. They left at 8 am. They … be here by now!
b. Ought to
5. He is moody so he … be difficult to get on with sometimes.
6. You have been working very hard. You … be tired.
7. You have got a lot to do. … I help you with the cooking?
8. … you stop making that awful noise!
9. That … be the postman at the door.
10. I do not understand why they have not called. They … have arrived by now.
11. You … like to accompany me for the day.
12. If you wanted to get your ticket, … you go to the station first?
a. Could not
b. Must not
c. Would not
13. Our guests … wish to order breakfast in bed.
14. You … have told me you would be late. I have been waiting!
15. His mother … be pleased when she hears about the party.
16. As a senior, you … use the library at the weekends.
17. There … be some problems that we have not thought about.
18. I will be on my mobile, if anyone … need me.
19. Do not expect him to bring anything. He … have had time to shop.
a. Will not
b. Do not
c. Does not
20. Peter, you … speak to your father like that!
a. Could not
b. Should not
c. Might not
II. Fill in the blanks by choosing the correct PRONOUN form of the words in the brackets.
1. If he does not relax, he will make … (himself / him / his) ill.
2. They have had a lot of advantages over … (hers / her / she).
3. … (Us / Ours / Our) was a rather small house compared to the one they bought.
4. Has John told you about … (he / himself / his) getting married?
5. I was very upset that … (anyone / no one / someone) agreed with me.
6. The house had a wonderful pool of … (his / its / our) own.
7. What I must do is set … (me / I / myself) a goal in my job.
8. Many people say that it was … (hers / herself / her) that did it.
9. If you tell him that he is good looking, it will only boost … (himself / his / its) ego even more.
10. … (Them / These / Their) are the ones I want!
11. Could not you wait in the queue like … (someone / everybody / no one) else?
12. They had a great party and really enjoyed … (they / theirs / themselves).
13. Why were you all late? Would you like to explain … (you / yourselves / yours) ?
14. People who work overtime usually do … (they / it / themselves) for a good reason.
15. It is boring. There is … (anything / nothing / something) much to do in the evenings.
5. No one
Demikianlah contoh soal Fill in the Blank Bahasa Inggris. Semoga contoh soal tersebut dapat bermanfaat dan menambah ilmu teman – teman semua. Terima kasih.
Aturan Menggunakan Tanda Titik di Bahasa Inggris
4 Contoh Puisi Bahasa Inggris Tentang Ayah
Penjelasan Perubahan Fisika & Kimia Serta Contoh